Today you get to answer your cat’s questions. This can be anything from why can’t you tell I’m tired of your petting to when am I going to go back to eating the expensive cat food?
This day began as an idea by Ruth and Thomas Roy to help cat lovers understand their feline friends a little better.
Happy Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day.
Today your characters will get a chance to breach inter-species communication and answer your cat’s questions on your behalf.
22nd January Writing Prompts
In honor of Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day, write an original story involving the following scenarios.
- A cat sues its owner for negligence and is granted a court hearing.
- Your character is a sentient cat who counsels humans and their feline friends.
- A university enrolls its first cat as a law student.
- The character in your story is a crazy cat lady who believes she can speak to cats.
- Your character is granted the ability to answer all of their cat’s questions for a day.
Remember to use the tag ‘dailywitheli’ so that I can add your story to my word prompt hall of fame. You do not have to attempt all of the prompts. However, if and when inspiration strikes, do follow the muse.
For today’s prompt, we are tackling Sudden Fiction. This is a story with 101 to 750 words. Therefore, as always, try your best to stick within the confines of the word count.
Take time to stretch, walk, grab a drink of water and spend some time getting to know your cat better.
All in all, have fun with today’s writing prompts.
Do you like my Daily Writing Prompts? Then why not snag yourself a few downloadable keepsakes on Ko-fi to keep you motivated?
You must log in to post a comment.