I am very conscious about what I wear which is why I try to avoid clashing clothes. Therefore you can imagine my hesitation when I happened upon a day that allows me to throw all of this in the bin and get wacky.
There’s nothing wrong with making sure things work together. However, there is also room for us to not take ourselves too seriously.
Happy Clashing Clothes Day
Today your characters will be setting aside their boring run-of-the-mill wardrobe and clashing clothes for the fun of it.
26th January Writing Prompts
In honor of Clashing Clothes Day, write an original story involving the following scenarios.
- Your character is a fashion designer whose crush has the worst fashion sense.
- A clashing clothes incident makes your character an instant fashion icon.
- War is declared in the closet world when your character introduces horrible new clothes into their wardrobe.
- The character in your story is a style fairy who punishes fashion crimes by zapping drab people with fab fashion sense.
- Your fashion-forward character is trapped in a dystopian world where clashing clothes and colors is fashionable.
Remember to use the tag ‘dailywitheli’ so that I can add your story to my word prompt hall of fame. You do not have to attempt all of the prompts. However, if and when inspiration strikes, do follow the muse.
For today’s prompt, we are tackling Sudden Fiction. This is a story with 101 to 750 words. Therefore, as always, try your best to stick within the confines of the word count.
Take time to stretch, walk, grab a drink of water and keep in the spirit of the day, adorn some clashing clothes.
All in all, have fun with today’s writing prompts.
Do you like my Daily Writing Prompts? Then why not snag yourself a few downloadable keepsakes on Ko-fi to keep you motivated?