I am a huge campaigner for fun at work. As a writer and artist, I spend tons of hours in front of the screen creating stories and art. In the beginning, it was very exciting, but over time it has gotten rather monotonous and repetitive.
That’s why I’m always looking for ways to boost my morale and keep me excited about showing up for work. Writing and drawing prompts help with this a lot. I get to try the weirdest wackiest suggestions and use my creativity to produce something I’d have never thought of.
Happy Fun at Work Day.
Today your characters will get the opportunity to make their workday that much more satisfying by incorporating a bit of fun at work.
27th January Writing Prompts
In honor of Fun at Work Day, write an original story involving the following scenarios.
- Your character attends an end-of-year party at work designed as a scavenger hunt to win their boss’s job.
- A character enters an alternate universe where work involves doing everything they consider fun.
- A company retreat mistakenly places a fun-loving intern and a workaholic CEO in a honeymoon suite.
- The character in your story lives a double life as a strict workaholic by day and a no holds barred party-holic at night.
- Your socially inept character tries to foster fun at work to a disastrous end.
Remember to use the tag ‘dailywitheli’ so that I can add your story to my word prompt hall of fame. You do not have to attempt all of the prompts. However, if and when inspiration strikes, do follow the muse.
For today’s prompt, we are tackling Flash Fiction. This is a story with 751 to 1500 words. Therefore, as always, try your best to stick within the confines of the word count.
Take time to stretch, walk, grab a drink of water and get back to it.
All in all, have fun with today’s writing prompts.
Do you like my Daily Writing Prompts? Then why not snag yourself a few downloadable keepsakes on Ko-fi to keep you motivated?
You must log in to post a comment.