There’s something rather special and calming about sipping a cup of hot tea. I could even call it magical.
Whether it be in the morning, during the bustle of the afternoon, or to crown the evening, we’re taking time to appreciate that steaming cup of goodness.
Happy Hot Tea Day.
Today our characters trade their regular beverages for coasters and a steaming cup of hot tea.
12th January Writing Prompts
In honor of Hot Tea Day, write an original story involving the following scenarios.
- The character in your story discovers an ancient tea blend that makes the drinker instantly fall in love with you.
- Your character is a fortune teller who reads predictions by dipping their tongue in hot tea.
- A new tea shop opens in your character’s neighborhood that popularizes the most bizarre tea blends.
- A barista is stuck in an endless time loop nightmare of serving hot tea to their crush only to discover that they’re naked.
- Your character is a burglar with a penchant for rare exotic teas.
Remember to use the tag ‘dailywitheli’ so that I can add your story to my word prompt hall of fame. You do not have to attempt all of the prompts. However, if and when inspiration strikes, do follow the muse.
For today’s prompt, we are tackling Micro-Fiction. This is a story with no more than 100 words. Therefore, as always, try your best to stick within the confines of the word count.
Take time to stretch, walk, grab a drink of water, and get right back to it. A hot beverage is highly recommended, for research purposes of course.
All in all, have fun with today’s writing prompts.
Do you like what I do? Then consider supporting me on Ko-fi.