Word Count = 563
Estimated Reading Time = 2 minutes 50 seconds
Make sure you check her out y’all, her writing is da bomb diggidy (90’s reference kids… Don’t sweat it if you don’t understand)
It’s my very first nomination and I’m jumping off the walls.
So without further ado;
11 Random Facts About Me
- I’m petrified of chickens.
- I always count steps whenever I climb a staircase.
- I don’t trust people who don’t like dogs.
- I’m incredibly attracted to people with a lisp.
- At 28 I still enjoy popping bubble wrap.
- I believe the giant afro will make its comeback.
- Meat is bae.
- Photo sessions make me nervous.
- Pjs or no pjs? Is that even a question? Let it all breathe.
- Still learning how to snap my fingers.
- Kissing… yes please.
Now to Lexa’s Questions
- Do you read novels, if so, who is your favorite author? (If possible quote them) I do though not as often as I’d like. If I had to pick just one I’d say, Dan Brown. Everything he writes is magic.
- What is your type of being alone? Sitting in front of the telly in my pjs frying my brain. On the cold days of course, otherwise, *wink wink *
- Which place on earth would you love to visit soon? Soon, Maasai Mara, with time, probably New Zealand where they filmed The Hobbit.
- Are you left-handed or right? Right baby
- Coffee or tea? explain your answer. Tea. Coffee gives me headaches. Oh who am I kidding, coffee anytime
- Who are you? (what makes you?) I am a summation of my failures and successes, of the parts I hate and those I love. Plus apparently, I’m basically 99% water so yeah, I’m a tall drink of water if you know what I’m saying
- Your weakness Puppies, Cheesy Romcoms and my neck *wink wink*
- Your strengths Refusing to resist Puppies and Cheesy Romcoms and winning.
- Are you happy with the new people in your life? I hate change so… Yeeeeiy new people (nervous laughter)
- I love dreaming, do you? NO Why? My dreams are freaky and not the good kind
- What is your happy place? Alone with nothing but my guitar.
My Nominees Are
- Sandra Tacko
- Creatives Association of Kenya
- Monica Wanja
- Arise and Shine
- Sulaiman Hafeez
- Siddhartha Dua
- The Godly Chic Diaries
- Cloy Ololo
- A Broken Praise
Questions to My Nominees
- Paper or plastic?
- Cats or dogs?
- What is your spirit animal?
- If you were a ghost writer, what would your penname be?
- Why do you write?
- If you could either have no fingers or no eyes, which would you rather have?
- What is your most embarrassing moment in recent or past memory?
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- Do you think that Destiny’s Child will ever get back together?
- Cereal or Bread?
- Are you secretly an alien?
God speed loves. Can’t wait to see what you spin.
Photo courtesy of theglobalaussie.com. No copyright infringement intended.