I am proud to admit that a considerable part of my wardrobe is dedicated to my sweater obsession. Having them on makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and the bigger they are, the better.
Granted, most of them have been collected from friends and family. A great number have been lost in much the same way, but that’s what makes them special. When we wear them, they bring back that pleasant memory of prying them away from our loved ones. Sigh!
Happy Sweater Day
Today your characters will have a chance to make their own wardrobe raid for that cozy, warm, cologne-scented sweater.
4th February Writing Prompts
In honor of Sweater Day, write an original story involving the following scenarios.
- A character is able to read his girlfriend’s thoughts every time she wears his sweater.
- Your character is able to foresee the future of their current relationship by wearing their date’s jumpers.
- The character in your story cannot stay warm no matter how many layers they put on.
- A grieving character is able to relive special moments with their lost loved one by wearing their clothes.
- A lost cardigan leads two unexpected individuals from different backgrounds into each other’s lives.
Remember to use the tag ‘dailywitheli’ so that I can add your story to my word prompt hall of fame. You do not have to attempt all of the prompts. However, if and when inspiration strikes, do follow the muse.
For today’s prompt, we are tackling Sudden Fiction. This is a story with 101 to 750 words. Therefore, as always, try your best to stick within the confines of the word count.
Take time to stretch, walk, grab a drink of water, and snuggle into a warm fluffy sweater.
All in all, have fun with today’s writing prompts.
Do you like my Daily Writing Prompts? Then why not snag a few downloadable keepsakes on Ko-fi to keep you motivated?