Terms and Conditions
Music by prazkhanal from Pixabay
- The commissioning process begins with you sending me an email including your visual reference alongside any written specifications to email@example.com. Ensure that you include a clear, high-quality, unobstructed reference photo.
- After discussing your commission details and reaching an agreement, I will then send you an invoice via email. Note that payment is upfront and via PayPal only. Once sent, an invoice is valid for 14 days. It will however be cancelled if I do not hear back from you or if a time frame cannot be set.
- 50% of the total commission price is paid in advance via PayPal in $ to begin the sketching process. The remaining 50% is paid once the commissioned work is complete. The final piece will not be surrendered until the balance is cleared in full.
- You can make up to 3 changes for free during the sketching phase. Any more changes will be charged at 50% of the total price.
- Simple backgrounds are included in the price. However, projects requiring intricate detailing on clothes and backgrounds will incur an additional cost.
- Depending on the complexity of your order, it will take up to 14 working days (Monday – Friday) after payment has been made to deliver your final art piece. Express orders will be charged at an additional cost.
- You will receive a digital jpeg and PNG copy of your illustration in the specified paper size.
- All commissions come in the standard 1080 by 1080 social media graphic square unless stated otherwise. Other Canvas sizes include A2, A3, A4, A5 and A6.
- NSFW art pieces are charged at an additional fee and are undertaken or rejected at my discretion.
- I hold the right to decline a commission.
- There are no refunds.
- I hold the right to upload all finalized commissioned work to my art accounts.
- All commissioned artwork will include a signature of the artist on the final piece for copyright purposes.
- Commissions are for personal/non-commercial use only. Commercial pieces will be charged at an additional fee.
- Commissioning me means that you are satisfied with my art style and agree with my terms and conditions.