You cannot accomplish your dreams without vision, and what better way to do so than with a vision board?
Kellan Lutz and Ryan Daly founded this day in 2015 to encourage everyone to visually set their goals and make it more likely to accomplish them.
Happy National Vision Board Day.
Today our characters step into the new year with lots of stationery, chutzpah, and hope to chart out their future.
14th January Writing Prompts
In honor of the day Day, write an original story involving the following scenarios.
- The character in your story hosts a vision board party that quickly gets out of hand.
- Your character discovers they have the ability to alter the future by adding or removing things from their vision board.
- A character’s over-the-top vision board assumes human form to help them navigate their sad monotonous life.
- A group of childhood friends, united by one grand vision, stay connected through their toughest year yet.
- On New Year’s Eve, an ill-fated character, doomed to never accomplish anything on their vision board, is visited by the ghosts of visions past, present, and future.
Remember to use the tag ‘dailywitheli’ so that I can add your story to my word prompt hall of fame. You do not have to attempt all of the prompts. However, if and when inspiration strikes, do follow the muse.
For today’s prompt, we are tackling Flash Fiction. This is a story with 751 to 1500 words. Therefore, as always, try your best to stick within the confines of the word count.
Take time to stretch, walk, grab a drink of water and get right back to making those visions come alive.
Do have fun with today’s writing prompts.
Do you like what I do? Then why not consider supporting me on Ko-fi?